Thursday, May 23, 2024

Tutored in Love (Barbara J. Adamson)

Why I have this book: Fun fact... I know the author. I don't know her super well, and thus I was surprised to find out from a mutual friend that she (the author) loves romance novels. I never would have guessed that.

I gave this one three stars on Goodreads. I liked it fine. Maybe I'm just not into the "young adult romance" stage anymore. As romances go, it probably had more depth than most Christian/clean romances do, so that's good. The writing was pretty good, as well. It flowed nicely.

Even though "church" played a small part in this story, it wasn't religious, per se. The characters just belonged to a young adult church group, and it never specified which church it is even though it appears to have been published by an LDS publishing company.

Clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment