Why I have this book: I bought it way back in 2014 for 99 cents. Turns out it's a very short children's book (print length is 16 pages according to Amazon) about an albatross named Wisdom. True story. I'm guessing I bought it for my kids, probably when it was on Book Bub or something.
It was actually an interesting book. I had no idea birds lived to be 60+ years old. I've never really thought about it, to be honest. I'm pretty impressed by this bird named Wisdom. She's led a remarkable and miraculous life.
It feels a little like cheating to add this to my yearly book number since I'm trying to beat my old record, but it's a book on my Kindle and I just read it, so I guess it counts? I'm planning to read an extra "regular" book just so I feel legit. :)
Clean.
No comments:
Post a Comment