Why I have this book: I borrowed it from the ebook library.
I gave this book 3 stars on Goodreads. It would have been 4, except the ending fell a little flat for me. In fact, it took me a little bit of time to get into it (this was the second time I started it), but the middle was really great. I enjoyed the majority of the book, so really, it was almost a 4 star read. :)
I also had a difficult time really feeling the underlying theme of judging or making assumptions about others. I could sense this was a message the author was trying to get across, but it just didn't really click for me.
Clean, but it does focus on the Salem Witch trials, so if that is something that would bother you, skip this one. (None of it is terribly graphic.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment