Why I have this book: I think after I read another of this author's books (My Own Mr. Darcy), I looked her up on Amazon to see what else she had written. This book was pretty inexpensive, so I bought it quite a few weeks (months?) ago.
I read it this weekend and really, really liked it. Maybe even loved it. I knew there was a second book in the series (possibly going to be a trilogy?), so when I finished this one, I went to Amazon to buy it so I could get started right away. Too bad it's not going to be released until November 1st! I pre-ordered it and will try to wait patiently until next week when it will be delivered to my Kindle. :)
It's a bummer that the third book probably won't be out for quite a while if the second one is barely coming out. Oh, well… something to look forward to!
There were a few editing issues, but nothing big. It was a nice, smooth read with a great storyline, nice character development, and a bit of a different format than you typically see in a romance novel. I'm still stumped as to what is going to happen in the next book.
I am really liking this author. I still have another of her books on my Kindle (unrelated to this series), so I'm happy about that.
Clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment