Why I have this book: It's on my Deseret Bookshelf app. I am trying to read through the books I put on there back when I thought it was an okay option. I think this one was probably on sale when I bought it. (I'm glad I only have three more books to read in this app. I don't know that I will continue to use it once I read the ones I already have.)
I liked this short (64 pages in the print edition) Time Out for Women talk. It had great suggestions for changing the way we look at things. Instead of focusing on what is hard, where we are weak, etc., we can look at things a bit differently and act a bit differently to completely change to a positive momentum. I know! Crazy!
I think that comes naturally to some and not as much to others. I liked the way she easily showed how a change of perspective can totally change the way things look. Good, quick read!
Clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment