Why I have this book: I saw it and I bought it. Haha! (On my Kindle, of course!)
This is a book about understanding what it means to have a testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I thought parts were slow, but overall, it was a worthwhile read. Definitely a good one to have on hand if you have youth or others in your life who wonder how to, well, know if they "know." And to let them know it's okay to not "know," but maybe it's enough to believe… or even to want to believe. It's okay to have questions, and it's good to know how to listen for God's answers and direction.
I thought the best part was the last part of the book, but maybe different people would feel connected to different chapters in the book. I think maybe it depends on how one's mind works or what affects one's testimony the most.
I'm glad I read it and would recommend it to others.
Clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment