Thursday, April 11, 2013

What Would a Holy Woman Do? (Wendy Watson Nielson)

Why I have this book: It was another of those $3.99 books on the DB app.

This one was worth the money. The author pondered the thought of making choices as a holy woman, and challenged several of her friends to spend three days choosing to do some of their activities with a conscious effort to do it as a holy woman would.  In the book, she shares some of their experiences and some of her thoughts on the subject, and then challenges the reader to try the experiment themselves.

While this book was also short... I think it has less pages than the last one I read, although I have no idea on font size or dimensions in the print edition... it has a lot to offer in it's short message.

Clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment