Why I have this book: It was a freebie.
I actually read this a while ago and forgot to put it on the blog. Maybe because it was sooooo short. Seriously maybe took 20 minutes to read it. Maybe.
The author is the wife of Bear Grylls... you know... Man vs Wild? When I saw the book, I thought it would be interesting to get the perspective of marriage from someone married to a man who eats slugs and scorpions and drinks his own urine while teaching others to survive in the wild.
The book is actually just a collection of "tips" they received from their wedding guests. Each was asked to leave a piece of advice for the newlyweds. It was a cute book and they seem like they have created a cute family with good values. I'm glad it was free.
Clean. It might mention marital intimacy in one or two of the tips. I can't remember for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment