Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Faith Experiment (Laurel Christensen)

Why I have this book: It was one of those $3.99 books I mentioned in the previous post.

I don't think this should be called a book. It's sooooooooo short. The description says 64 pages (the print version)... I read the e-book version, so no page numbers. And I read it on the DB app, so remember? Scrolling down every chapter. It must be a tiny book in dimension (or a big font) if it took 64 pages to get the words in.

Really, I'm kind of disappointed the author didn't go into more detail about the way her journey actually transpired. I think there is a great story there... it just didn't get deep enough to really inspire me. I'm guessing it's based on her presentation at TOFW, and she probably only had so much time to talk. I wish she would have expanded her story for this book.

I think I would have felt more satisfied with a 99 cent price for what this book contained. And I'm sure I would have loved hearing the actual presentation in person, but there just wasn't enough bang for the buck with this tiny book. (I'm glad I didn't pay the higher price on Amazon!)

Clean.


No comments:

Post a Comment