Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Deseret Bookshelf heads-up

So I was looking through the Deseret Book catalog that came today in the mail. There was a book by MEE (Mary Ellen Edmunds) advertised. I checked on Amazon for the e-book price. It was over $9 for a book that was less than a hundred pages long! Too much. As much as I love MEE, that is just not a great price.

Later I looked through the catalog again (so many distractions around here) and I noticed the e-book price in there was $3.99 for the same book. Then I noticed several of these short e-books for that price. I guess they are books that are talks from Time Out for Women...

Anyway, I checked on Amazon at the same books, and all of them were over $9 on Amazon, and they were $3.99 on the DBookshelf. I don't know about you, but I'm willing to put up with the DB app for that much of a savings on a book... especially when they are little books that will take an hour or less to read.

Just sharing... sometimes the DB app is worth using for the price of the e-book!

No comments:

Post a Comment