Monday, December 24, 2012

Two more books say "Buh-bye"

My daughter needed to some books to donate as an entrance fee to a local dance. They are for another high school's library, since theirs burned down. (I think.)

Anyway, it was hard to find high school level books I was ready to part with. I ended up giving the first book in a series that my son didn't really like (The Outcasts from the Brotherband Chronicles) and Three Cups of Tea. I really liked that book, but I get a little bugged when reports come out later that perhaps it wasn't really all true, after all. (To be honest, it makes me a bit leery of buying memoir-type books.)

So... two books off my shelf. Good thing my daughter needed a donation, because I'm not doing a very good job of sticking to my original bookshelf challenge...

No comments:

Post a Comment