Why I have this book: Another freebie...
This is Book One in The Moody Blue Trilogy, although I understand each one stands alone. I'm not even sure the characters are related at all.
I admit, about 1/4 into the book I was ready to call it quits. The premise is something that didn't interest me. Some of it seemed silly. I seriously was about to delete it from the Kindle and move on. The next line grabbed my attention and I ended up finishing the book.
The story would make a great romantic comedy film. Kinda silly, but fun and enough twists to keep things interesting. The writing is good enough to overcome the unrealistic parts. I ended up enjoying it much more than I expected.
I think teenage girls would like this book. I'll probably have my daughter read it, just for fun.
Clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment