Why I have this book: I was cleaning out some old emails, and my friend had recommended it years ago, so I bought it on Kindle.
Wow! This book was dated, but luckily (?), I'm old enough to understand it anyway. Haha...
Meh. It was kind of an interesting storyline, but a little predictable, not realistic... basically, a Lifetime movie candidate. (I should go look and see if it was made into a movie...)
... oh, right... the book was actually based on a screenplay. That would explain why it seems like a movie... I just watched the trailer and it might be kind of fun to watch the movie, although the acting looks a little over-dramatic. Apparently the whole movie is on youtube.
Anyway, I gave this book 2 stars on Goodreads.
There was some swearing and a few mildly descriptive sexual references.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment