Thursday, August 16, 2018

Even This: Getting to the Place Where You Can Trust God with Anything (Emily Belle Freeman)

Why I have this book: I listened to the audio version via DBS+, but I actually ended up buying the Kindle version, too.

I gave it 5 stars on Goodreads. I really liked it a lot. I liked listening to the author read it. Her voice is very soothing. I liked her honesty about her journey in her relationship with God, especially when times have been hard. I liked her suggestions, which are less about what her readers should do and more about what she has done to choose to see God's hand in her life. I liked how she shares how she learned lessons along the way and how those lessons came to her. It helped me to see how open our minds need to be to see what God is wanting to tell us.

Highly recommended.

Clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment