Why I have this book: I borrowed it from the ebook library after my friend recommended it.
I actually have enjoyed several books by this author before. This wasn't my favorite… the first part of the book seemed a bit too "simple." I thought the characters didn't really act the way people act in real life, and some things throughout the book seemed pretty unlikely. It got better, though, as there were glimpses of the emotions within some of the characters. That made it worth it, although I wish the author would have explored that part more. But there were definite moments of "Ahhhhh" where the story just hit home.
I was surprised by some twists in the story and also by the ending. I finished it and thought, "Whhhaaaatttt???"
There are two more books in the series, though, so I'm sure things will resolve eventually… unless my predictions are totally off. I'll be watching for them to make their way to the ebook library so I can have that satisfying ending, and probably also get to know the characters better. :)
Clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment