When They First Met
The Inn at Rose Harbor
Lost and Found in Cedar Cove
Rose Harbor in Bloom
Love Letters
Why I have these books: A friend recommended a book in this series, and because I'm OCD, I had to read all the books previous to the one she recommended. Luckily, they were all available on the ebook library, and I'm still waiting for the one she told me to read! (I read and reviewed The Inn at Rose Harbor back in 2013.)
A couple of those books are actually novellas, and they have weird numbers in the sequence, like Book .5 or Book 1.5. Whatever that means.
These are good, light reads and I'm enjoying them. There is one continuing storyline though all the books that's got me a bit uptight (in a good way) and I can't wait for the next novel to be available (the one my friend told me to read) so I can see if it gets resolved.
Clean. I think there were 2-3 mild swear words between the 5 books I've read so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment