Why I have this book: I borrowed it from the ebook library because I'm a big fan of the author. And I waited a long time to get to the top of the list!
I really enjoyed this "Proper Romance." It sure had a different twist than most books of that genre, as the protagonist had Alopecia Areata, a medical condition that results in (in this case) a total loss of hair.
Looks like there is going to be a companion book about another character from the story, and I'm looking forward to that. It's pricey for preorder on Amazon, so I'll keep my eye out at the ebook library for it. No doubt I will have another long wait, but it will be worth it. I've never been disappointed in a Josi Kilpack book, as far as I recall.
Clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment