Why I have this book: I've had it for years… I bought it for an old book club, then my current book club decided to read it. I was fine with that, because I love it.
I believe this is the third time I've read the book. When I was reading it for the old book club, it felt familiar to me, but I never did figure out when I had read it before. In any case, it's a wonderful story, and I highly recommend it.
The author has written other books, but I can't figure out why they show to be available on Kindle, until you try to purchase them. That page says they aren't currently available. I need to keep an eye on them, because I would love to read more of her works.
Clean, although there are some hard things that happen due to the protagonist's dysfunctional mother and because of the war.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment