Over You
Second Chances
Why I have these books: The first one was free and it was good enough that I bought the second one.
I needed a light read, and the first one delivered. The ending felt a little rushed and a little "out there," but I still liked it enough to get sucked into buying the second one. (It didn't hurt that she included the first four chapters of the second book at the end of the first one… )
The second book, sadly, bordered on ridiculous. The love interest turned out to be wimpy, in my opinion, and it was all just kind of silly.
I don't really feel the need to read the third book.
I don't hate that I read them… I was looking for a light read and they worked.
I think they were clean. I've read a couple of books since then, but I'm pretty sure these ones didn't have any swearing or anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment