Why I have this book: I bought it several years ago when a friend and I were discussing books we liked from our childhood/adolescent years. She classified it as a book of "teenage angst." Haha!
This book was published in 1973. The first thing I noticed was how hard the typeset was to read at first. The new fonts are better, and a Kindle is even better!
Oh, how glad I am to not be a teenager anymore! And I'm so glad I was never a teenage boy. ;) I enjoyed the book, but it definitely is something written for the adolescent crowd of the 70's. I'm trying to decide if my teenage son would even be able to relate to it…
ETA: Some time has passed, and I decided to just go ahead and donate this one.
There were some swear words in this book, including a couple with religious references.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment