Why I have this book: I stumbled upon it on Amazon, then a local book club that I've attended from time to time chose it for one of their picks. I had read the author's earlier books (These is My Words and sequels) and loved them, so when the price dropped to $9.99 from $14.99 (why so high???) for the Kindle edition, I bought it.
Oh, my goodness. You. Must. Read.
I absolutely loved this book. Loved it.
I can't even put it into words. For me, it's one of those books that surrounds you while you read and then settles into you and stays with you long after you finished reading it.
There is a handful of swearing in the book, and some instances of women being forced into sexual relations (not descriptive). There is a short passage of a husband and wife on their wedding night that is slightly descriptive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just bought it and can't wait to read it!!
ReplyDelete