Why I have this book: Because I have loved the whole series. (This is the third book… and I'm excited that there is a spin-off of sorts about one of the characters coming in the future!)
I really have loved this series. (Did I already say that?) It hasn't been predictable like most books in this genre. This third book seemed shorter than the others (it is, but not by much), and sometimes I felt a little annoyed at the stubbornness and pouting of one of the characters… but it all came full circle for me as "things" were explained. Then I started rooting for him again. (Oh, how I've gone back and forth with these characters!)
I will continue to watch for new releases by this author, for sure.
Also… her books are reasonably priced, and for the ones I've checked, she has allowed the "Lending Enabled" feature for Kindle. That's nice!
Clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment