Why I have this book: I borrowed it from the ebook library.
I enjoyed this book quite a bit. It kept my interest and the author's perspective on several different subjects was thought-provoking. I wasn't completely on board with a couple of ideas, but I could see where he was coming from and understood the point he was making. I think the direction he is suggesting is a good one... turning to the Savior in a spirit of repentance, humility, and meekness.
I also appreciated that the author was willing to share experiences from his life that showed his struggles and mistakes. It always makes the message better when you can relate to the messenger.
If I had my own copy, it would be a keeper. I also think it would make a good discussion at a book club (if the members of the club were all of the same religious persuasion.)
Clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment