Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Glimmer of Hope (Sarah M. Eden)

Why I have this book: I think it was on sale for Kindle at the same time a friend was reading one of the author's other books, so I bought it.

This book was okay. However, the very last quote pretty much blew the whole book for me. Yeah, he couldn't have said something along the lines of "after WE'VE gone on???" Why make it sound the way it sounded? Honestly, that last bit made me feel a little more than irritated.

I'm deliberately being vague in case anyone wants to read it.

Anyway, it was a light read and I never really invested too much in the characters or storyline.  Very typical romance formula throughout, but if you like that kind of thing, you would probably enjoy this.

(If I wasn't so annoyed by the last quote, I would probably be a bit more charitable and call this a "cute" book.)

Clean.


No comments:

Post a Comment