This Time Forever
Bridge to Forever
This Very Moment
Why I have these books: One of them was available to borrow on Amazon Prime. I was in the mood for an escape book. Then... THEN... they tricked me! She had the first chapter of two of her other books at the end of the borrowed one, and they hooked me in. RUDE!!! I ended up buying one of them, and then its sequel. (Because she put the first chapter of the sequel at the end of that one. She knows her stuff.)
Anyway, I obviously enjoyed the books. This Time Forever was probably my favorite. Its sequel was a little contrived, but it was still pretty good. They all were perfect for what I was looking for... no brainer, escape books. I see myself reading more books by this author. I know I've read her books in the past, as well. (I liked some better than others.)
These books written by an LDS author are clean. This Very Moment plays to a religious crowd, but not specifically LDS. The other two are more obviously LDS-centered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment