Sunday, November 3, 2024

And furthermore...

I also want to say that because of my husband's job loss, I canceled all our streaming services. That includes Kindle Unlimited (well, technically they gave me a free month when I tried to cancel, so I still have it for now), so I returned a bunch of books I had borrowed but hadn't yet read.

My library app keeps a history of books I've borrowed, and I've been able to delete books from that history if it turns out I didn't read them after all. There's no way to do that on Kindle Unlimited, so I have this whole borrowing list on Amazon that doesn't reflect what I've actually read. It's kind of annoying to my brain because my brain wants everything to match.

Why am I even stating this here? I guess I just wanted to make it official that I KNOW AMAZON SAYS I BORROWED THESE BOOKS, BUT THAT DOESN'T NECESSARILY MEAN I READ THEM.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment