Sunday, August 25, 2024

The Widow's Husband's Secret Lie (Freida McFadden)

Why I have this book: I borrowed it from Kindle Unlimited because I've read other books by the author, and I saw it recommended online.

Okay, so I think it's good to go into this book knowing it's satire. It's a silly short story (123 pages) that takes all the typical storylines you might see in a mystery and puts them in one over-the-top plot.

If you can let yourself relax and just have fun with it, you'll enjoy this little break from reality. I gave it four stars on Goodreads.

I don't remember. Once again, I waited too long to add it to my blog, so I'm dating this entry back to when I finished it and added it to Goodreads. I don't think there was any sex. There may have been swearing. I honestly just don't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment