Why I have this book: I've read other books by the author, so I bought this one for $1.99 on Kindle.
I liked this book a lot. It had a good message to consider about how much time and energy we invest into the digital world, especially in regards to social media.
The storyline kept me completely engaged from start to finish.
One weird thing is that the author is American and the setting is in America, but there were a few times when she used words or phrases that sounded more typical of the British way of speaking. It appears she is married to an Irishman, so maybe those things have snuck into her vocabulary? I don't know.
In any case, I liked it and gave it four stars on Goodreads.
Clean. There is some playful banter/flirting that is slightly suggestive. Suicide ideation is a main topic of the story, and death of both human and animal loved ones are also part of the storyline.
No comments:
Post a Comment