Why I have this book: I borrowed the audio version from the ebook library.
I'm glad I listened to this book because it helped to make sense of things I've seen online over the past decade or so. Even though this author also wrote Finding Freedom (which I felt was very biased toward Meghan), I think he was a bit more objective and fair in this one. Maybe still a bit biased toward Meghan, but not as blatantly as in his other book. I obviously am just going by what I've heard/read from different sources to help me decide what is true and what isn't, though.
I was surprised to learn the author is in his 40's and that he has a better resume than I had assumed. As the narrator of the audio version, he sounds educated and like a reliable source of information. Again, though, I can't be sure since I know nothing for certain. Haha.
In any case, I enjoyed the listen, and mostly it reminds me that families are complicated. Being in the royal family of Great Britain just makes those complications more complicated AND more visible to everyone. I don't envy them at all.
I gave it four stars on Goodreads.
Clean. I don't recall any swearing or anything, but like the last book I reviewed, it's been a few days, and I might not remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment