Why I have this book: I got it for 99 cents on Kindle back last December. I'm not sure how it came to my attention, but I guess I thought it looked good.
I was completely enthralled with this book from the very start. It was a solid four stars all the way through... until the Epilogue. Loose ends. Unanswered questions. Just... what??? SO unsatisfying to not know how everything got sorted out. I had no choice but to drop it to three stars.
Such a disappointment because I really, really liked it up to those last few pages.
Mostly clean. There is an extra-marital affair (not descriptive). There's an air of sensuality in the book, but it's just the way it's written. It's possible one couple had sex before marriage, but it's not clear. I don't recall any swearing, but if there was, it was one or two mild words. There is a mention of suicide and the plot involves a murder.
No comments:
Post a Comment