Friday, April 8, 2022

Unshattered: Overcoming Tragedy and Choosing a Beautiful Life (Carol J. Decker)

Why I have this book: I borrowed it from the ebook library. I read an article about the author years ago, and the book has been on my library wish list for quite a while.

I liked this book enough to give it four stars on Goodreads. It was inspiring, and it also touched my compassionate side as it reminded me that many people go through unimaginable difficulties. I'm in awe of those people as well as the medical staff, scientists, family members, rehab personnel, friends and community members, inventors, etc., who help the victims of accidents and disease to survive and overcome their challenges.

Carol's story is incredible, and I am grateful she is sharing it so we can all learn from her journey.

Clean. She obviously had serious damage as a result of her illness and many medical procedures/hospital stays, so if that's triggering, here's the warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment