Why I have this book: I borrowed it from the ebook library because I've enjoyed other books by the author.
I gave this book four stars on Goodreads. I really like the way Liane Moriarty writes. I love her style, and the way she explores and exposes the way people think in their every day thoughts. I think she does a great job of capturing human emotion, and the development of all the characters is on point.
I do wish she'd ease up on the F-bombs, but she's from Australia, so... (haha)
I'm kinda surprised she didn't clear up one little part from the beginning, and I must mention that even Ms. Moriarty needs to hire me to do her final proofreading to catch those pesky editing mistakes.
There was all the swearing, as I just mentioned. No graphic sex, but there was premarital sex implied. It's also a murder investigation, so there is some criminal element/dead bodies going on.
No comments:
Post a Comment