Friday, March 18, 2022

Eyes of a Stranger (Rachel Ann Nunes)

Why I have this book: I borrowed it from the ebook library because I wanted something easy and quick to get me back into reading. I haven't read a book in over a month! I seriously think having had C*vid in late January has made my brain a bit mushy. I hope by making myself read again, it will perk it up a bit.

Well, I gave this book one star on Goodreads. It was implausible in so many ways. I don't even want to get into it, but the writing seemed shallow and amateurish, which is strange because the author has written a lot of books. (Side note: Apparently, this one has been republished with a new title (Then I Found You) and under a pen name (Rachel Branton), and is part of a series (Finding Home Series). Maybe it's been cleaned up a bit to make it better? Seems like most people liked it according to the Amazon reviews.)

Clean, although it deals with death and murder and unwed pregnancy/adoption.

No comments:

Post a Comment