Why I have this book: It was a freebie from Prime First Reads or whatever it's called.
I actually enjoyed this book quite a bit. I couldn't really relate to the protagonist's lifestyle, but it was interesting to think about "influencers" I see on Instagram. I also appreciated the points about self-worth, being real vs. fake, figuring out what one really wants in life, etc.
I gave it four stars on Goodreads. I probably would have gone with a 3.7 if that were an option, but since it's not, I rounded up.
There were a handful of uses of the F-word and a few other swear words. Nobody actually slept together in the book, but it's mentioned as a possibility or as something that happened in the past. The storyline also deals with eating disorders, specifically bulimia, and there's no shortage of intentional binging and purging in the book.
No comments:
Post a Comment