Wednesday, February 3, 2021

When I Lost You (Kelly Rimmer)

Why I have this book: I bought it on Kindle because I like the author.

I liked this one a lot. I don't really know what to say other than it was easy to get to know both of the protagonists and to learn both sides of the story as it progressed. It really sucked me in, and is probably one of the few books I've actually read during the daytime in quite some time. (The exception to that is when I listen to audiobooks while quilting during the day.)

Some books leave my mind as soon as I finish them, and other books stick around for a bit. This one is sticking.

A good quote from the book: It doesn't matter where your life's journey begins; the path it takes is still entirely up to you.

There are a handful of F-words, maybe some other swear words, too. There are non-descriptive sexual relations between the main characters both before and after marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment