Why I have this book: I borrowed it from DBS+. I actually have the Kindle version, too, now that I'm thinking about it, but I ended up listening to the audio version.
I'm glad I did! The narrator did a great job, and it was just a nice, clean, fun, sweet read. :)
I actually love this author. He wrote a couple of books back in the day that my older boys really liked: The Search for Wallace Whipple and Do You Like Me, Julie Sloan? We were hoping for a third book in the series, and I even emailed the author to ask him about it. We ended up exchanging several emails back and forth. He was very kind and personable, and I have fond memories of him
In any case, I enjoyed this book, and I gave it four stars on Goodreads even though it was a little corny in parts. It made me feel happy and sentimental, so four stars it is.
Clean.
No comments:
Post a Comment