Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Silver Linings (Debbie Macomber)

Why I have this book: I borrowed it from the ebook library. And I waited a long time for it, too… over two months. Maybe even closer to three! It gave me time to read all the books in the series up to this one, so that was good, I guess.

This book is typical Debbie Macomber… perfect for when you want a light read that you can sink into as a good escape. I am glad some questions were answered and I really want to know now how things pan out. I mean… I'm pretty sure I know, but I want to see it in print and have that satisfying conclusion.

Pretty clean… I don't recall any swearing. There is a situation from the past that involves a high school couple who have a sexual encounter (but it's not glorified) and a verbal exchange later that indicates the characters are NOT having casual sex in their lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment