Tuesday, February 17, 2015

A fun new challenge...

So I was looking at the many, many books on my Kindle, wondering what to read next. So many choices!!! So I thought, "I wonder if I can read a book for every letter of the alphabet…" I looked through all my books in my cloud, and sure enough, I have at least one book for each letter of the alphabet that I haven't read yet… except X, Y, and Z.

So here's what I'm going to do…

When I'm stumped for what to read next, I'll go off the next letter in the alphabet. (I'll make a chart on the right to keep track.)  It doesn't mean every book I read will go in order. I might have a book club book to read, or more than one book in a series… so I'm not being strict on going in alphabetical order. I'll just move to the next available letter when I'm stumped… like I am today.

I might take some time to fill in some of the titles I've already read this year if I need to round things out as the year goes on.

So… starting with "A"… right on my Home Page of my Paperwhite, I have two books that start with A: Alabama Moon and Alice's Tulips. Whichever shall I choose…???

(First world problems.)

No comments:

Post a Comment