Why I have this book: I had read the first one, and liked it so much that with the very last of my Amazon gift card money, I bought the two sequels.
At first, I didn't think I was going to like this one. As I read along, I thought it was going to be one of those sequels that doesn't measure up to the first. But it didn't take too long to get deeper into the characters and story, and I ended up enjoying it very much. I have the third book left to read, and I also have another series of three that I borrowed from the ebook library by this author.
These are Christian fiction, and the author doesn't shy away from talking about the teachings of Jesus.
Clean. It does include characters who were forced into prostitution, but who found redemption over time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment