Friday, January 23, 2015

On the Way Home (Stephanie Wells Mason)

Why I have this book: I borrowed it from the ebook library.

I liked things about it and I didn't like other things about it. I'm kind of torn.

On the one hand, it has an interesting story line. I really liked most of the characters and I thought she did a good job developing each one. In general, she writes well… it's smooth and easy to get sucked into the story.

On the other hand, the romantic interests with their conversations and so on… I just didn't feel like that developed as well and towards the end, I actually physically rolled my eyes at one part. The book took a nosedive in feeling realistic as it went on, especially closer to the end. So that was a bummer.

So… yeah. I'm not really sure what else to say.

Clean.


No comments:

Post a Comment