Why I have this book: It's the third book in the series I've been reading (see previous post).
Really, really liked this conclusion to the series! It may have even been my favorite of the three.
The Kindle edition had some weird typo/editing issues here and there. (Like a random E thrown in at the beginning of several chapters, right in the middle of a sentence, or one instance where the name of a character was interrupted with several words right in the middle of the name. I know, sounds confusing… and it was when I was reading it, too.)
Thank goodness the story was smooth enough and engrossing enough that the disruptions were just a blip. If you like Christian/historical fiction, you would like this series. It had more depth than a lot of books in this genre.
I even learned that toilet paper was called "therapeutic paper" back in the day. I had to google that term, having never heard it before. (I thought the protagonist was taking something to read with her to the trees while she did her business… which didn't seem to fit the story at all. Haha…)
Clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment