Sunday, September 8, 2013

Shannon's Hope (Josi S. Kilpack)

Why I have this book: I finished my other "lonely weekend" book purchase long before the lonely weekend was over, so I had to have another "comfort read" to carry me through. ;)

This is the fifth book in the Newport Ladies' Book Club Series.

The heavy topic of drug addiction was the focus of this book. It was not really a light read... I could feel the stress of the situation, but I still enjoyed it and it was an "easy" read as far as being able to get into it and away from real life for a bit. (Although my real life is much nicer than the situation in the book.)

Another keeper by Josi Kilpack.

Clean, although the subject of drug addiction often involves other difficult topics, none of which are graphically described.

No comments:

Post a Comment