Why I have this book: My husband made plans to go on a camp-out AND a college football game on the same weekend. Not with me. (Both events are with my teenage son, so it's a good thing.) Anyway, two days of being home while he is out playing made me feel totally justified in buying a book that was on my Amazon Wish List.
After reading a couple of "heavy" books, I really needed this nice, clean, light read in Josi's culinary mystery series. They have just the right level of suspense for my sensitivity to creepiness. This one wasn't really creepy at all, which I am just fine with! I just enjoyed the whole thing without feeling any yucky shivers.
It was also fun that it was set in St. George, Utah. I've been there enough to be able to picture it in my mind. And, as always, there are lots of good recipes that I really should try.
One problem with this one: Now I really want some Pork Barbacoa from Cafe Rio.
Whether in print or ebook (mine are all ebook), these books are keepers for me.
Clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment