Why I have this book: It's another of the freebie/cheapies I used to download.
For the record, this is the one that has sent me over the edge and compelled me to unsubscribe from the inspiredreads e-mail list (and to go back and delete even more books I have on my "to read" list in my Kindle.) Besides the fact that they only offer one free book each day now (as opposed to the three they used to offer), this was another book that was so bad that I couldn't wait to finish it. I was getting anxiety just waiting for the book to finish. I was skimming through the pages, just to be done. (I know I could have just stopped reading, but it takes a lot for me to quit reading a book in the middle of it.)
Disjointed story, disjointed characters, disjointed dialogue. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.
Ridiculous. And now I officially know not to put too much weight into Amazon reviews. I'm not sure the best way to find book recommendations anymore.
Clean'ish. There is some implication of a character being homosexual... but like the rest of the story, it's just weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment