Thursday, March 7, 2013

Until Forever (Darlene Shortridge)

Why I have this book: It was a freebie.

Gaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ugh, SO glad this one is done. Honestly, I checked my progress at 76% percent of the book (on my Kindle) and was just ready to run outside and scream that I still had to read 24%.

I did have one quote that I really liked from this book: "God wants our firsts, not our leftovers." I really liked that thought. In other words, our time spent in study and worship and tithe and so on should be our first priority... not just if/when we have time or money or whatever.

But other than that, I really wanted to put the book down and go running and screaming. That's all I'm going to say. Ugh, ugh, ugh from both a literary standpoint and the over-the-top religious tone. (I'm a Christian and love books that promote faith... but this was too much for me.)

That's all. I won't even keep it on my Kindle.

Clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment