Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Well Lived Laugh (Rachel St. John-Gilbert)

The Well Lived Laugh: Designing a Life That Keeps You Smiling is the complete title of this book.

Why I have this book: It was another freebie from inspiredreads.com. (Btw, they seem to be only offering two free books a day now. And since I'm still being picky, I'm going days in between finding a book I want to download. Still, it's worth checking out!)

I liked this book. I get the impression the author is maybe a Christian motivational speaker... ? In any case, she has a cute sense of humor and I enjoyed her words. I could relate to her musings and agreed with a lot of her points. The premise is examining so many of the expectations we and/or society put on women (and men) and making the choice to let go of the things that cause pressure and stress so we are free to enjoy life more.

I highlighted quite a few words in this book and it's a keeper for me!

Clean.

1 comment: