Thursday, February 7, 2013

Three Kindle books deleted...

The Words with Friends Word Engineer (William Spaniel)

The Books of Rachel (Joel Gross)

The Lives of Rachel (Joel Gross)


The WWF one I bought when I first started playing Words with Friends. I thought it would be good to learn some words that would come in handy. I want to be clear: I never cheated with this book! I think there was a way to put what letters you have in the program and it would help you find words. I never did that. The list of words (two letters, three letters, etc) was complicated to get through... so really, I read through part of it once, and have never opened it again. So why keep it? 

The "Rachel" books were recommended to me. I think they really have the potential to be good books, but as it was, I only could read the first handful of chapters in one of them (can't remember which one), and I had to put it down. Such vulgarity... the worst of the words, yucky sexual content. It's just not for me. I think I would have enjoyed the storyline if I could have edited out the yuck. Disappointing. (And the author's last name being "Gross" seems fitting in this case.)

So... three books leaving my Kindle bookshelf. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment