So, as I've continued to read the book on my Deseret Book Bookshelf app, I have two more points to make.
1) You can change the DB app to work either in a scroll or in a page format. That made me excited... until I tried the "page" option. The "turning" of the page was sooooooo slow. I ended up going back to the scroll method.
2) I made a "note" next to one highlight. It was so easy and I loved the little "sticky note" it left near the note. It made me curious about how that works on the Kindle app. I've made a note or two on my actual Kindle device before, and it's not super slick since you have to use the keyboard. Anyway, on the Kindle app, it's just like the DB app. You use the touch keyboard, and it leaves a little "note" on the spot. Not as cute as the DB little yellow sticky, but just as slick. So I'd call that a tie.
I'm still convinced the Kindle/Kindle app is the better of the two options, and since Amazon appears to sell any e-book that Deseret Book sells, the choice is obvious for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment