Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Six books going away...

I decided today to get rid of five books, but somehow I ended up with six. I just made a quick decision on this... hopefully I won't regret it later!

Paul Harvey's The Rest of the Story
More of Paul Harvey's The Rest of the Story - Compiled by Paul Harvey, Jr. (So interesting, but his stories are online, so I don't need the books. Also, these are two of my purchases from my 2001 Amazon list, so that counts for something!)

Going Rogue: An American Life - Sarah Palin (I bought this shortly after her run for VP. I never read it, and now I'm not that interested. It's probably very good, but her family has just had way too much exposure and that has made me less interested.)

What to Expect the Toddler Years - Arlene Eisenberg, Heidi E. Murkoff and Sandee E. Hathaway B.S.N.  (My youngest are past the toddler stage, so I don't need it anymore. I do love these books, though. I highly recommend them!)

The Activity Book - a bunch of activity ideas for youth leaders. (I don't think we've ever, ever used it, even when we've worked with the youth in our church.)

Whiter Than Snow - Sandra Dallas. (I said I was going to donate it to the library when I reviewed it a long time ago, and here it still sits.)

I love getting rid of stuff.




No comments:

Post a Comment