Why I have this book: A friend recommended it, so I put it on my Amazon Wish List. Then one day, the price dropped a ton, so I bought it. :)
Cute story with a couple of cute characters, a couple of annoying characters, a sprinkling of scripture and words of faith, and happy endings all around. If you go into it expecting nothing more or less than that, you will enjoy this book as much as I did. It was interesting enough to keep me picking it up every time I had to put it down (chores, you know), and was just an easy, relaxing read.
It also helped me get my quilting groove again, so that is a huge plus.
If it was a real book, I'd pass it along to friends.
Clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's my favorite fun read as of late... :)
ReplyDelete